Map and POIs of Western Pelion
Map of Western Pelion
Points of Interest
The map of Western Pelion is composed of 18 zoom levels, going down to 1:2,500 scale. Across the more than 20 thematic layers of the map, you will find:
- All the towns and villages.
- More than 200 km of paths.
- All road network, down to abandoned roads.
- More than 300 placenames.
- All churches and chapels and monasteries of the area.
- All the ancient and byzantine monuments.
- All springs and fountains.
- All caves and potholes.
The map is included in the hiking application Western Pelion topoguide, available for both Android and
iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices.
Western Pelion topoguide offers active guidance along the trails, as well as an extented guidebook on the geography, the nature and the history of the area.
Points of Interest (POIs)
Western Pelion topoguide includes