Map and POIs of Eastern Pelion
Map of Eastern Pelion
Points of Interest
The map of Eastern Pelion is composed of 18 zoom levels, going down to 1:2,500 scale. Across the more than 20 thematic layers of the map, you will find:
- All the towns and villages.
- More than 200 km of paths.
- All road network, down to abandoned roads.
- More than 300 placenames.
- All churches and chapels and monasteries of the area.
- All the ancient and byzantine monuments.
- All springs and fountains.
- All caves and potholes.
The map is included in the hiking application Eastern Pelion topoguide, available for both Android and
iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices.
Eastern Pelion topoGuide offers active guidance along the trail, as well as an extented guidebook on the geography, the nature and the history of the area.
Points of Interest (POIs)
Central Pelion topoGuide includes