Map and POIs of Southern Pelion
Map of Southern Pelion
Points of Interest
The map of Southern Pelion is composed of 18 zoom levels, going down to 1:2,500 scale. Across the more than 20 thematic layers of the map, you will find:
- All the towns and villages.
- More than 200 km of paths.
- All road network, down to abandoned roads.
- More than 300 placenames.
- All churches and chapels and monasteries of the area.
- All the ancient and byzantine monuments.
- All springs and fountains.
- All caves and potholes.
Points of Interest (POIs)
Southern Pelion topoGuide includes
Southern Pelion hiking and nature guide
The map is included in the hiking application Southern Pelion topoGuide, available for both Android and
iOS (iPhone and iPad) devices.
Southern Pelion topoGuide offers active guidance along the trail, as well as an extented guidebook on the geography, the nature and the history of the area.