AnaDigit + topoguide
AnaDigit started its cartographic activity in 1996, issuing hundreds of mountaineering and other specialized maps. AnaDigit soon became leader in analog and digital cartography development, and since 2009 has brought together a team of expert scientists, who created one of the most comprehensive set of cartographic applications, on which an increasing number of companies and organizations lean.
In 2018, AnaDigit, in co-operation with its sister French company Ubicarta, founded topoguidepartnership, focusing on the creation and distribution of digital and hiking tour, as well as environment interpretation products and services.
AnaDigit and topoguide head office are located in Athens (20 Anapiron Polemou St., 11521 Kolonaki). Contact us by calling +30.210.3604451 or mailing to email@example.com.
AnaDigit has created and continuously develops:
- Toponavigator, the sole Greek GIS cartographic program, simple, user-friendly and affordable, which provides the ability to exchange and manage geographic information to thousands of users.
- Toponavigator Map Server, a powerful internet engine creating and providing maps for Greece,
- Toponavigator Android, an integrated cartographic application operating in Android environment, providing Toponavigator Map Server maps off-line
- topoguide.gr, an innovative internet application distributing Adventures, i.e. well-structured routes with detailed information for more than 15 outdoor activities.
At the same time, AnaDigit manufactures special applications for a wide range of technical needs, such as websites, transport fleet monitoring applications, specialized solutions for managing large number of items (e.g. recycling bins census project - Greek Recycling Company), special logging (e.g. Natura 2000 surveillance) and monitoring solutions (e.g. mosquito confronting program - Region of Peloponnese), as well as specialized GIS applications (e.g. ERGOSE).
topoguide principal activities are:
- hiking networks design and implementation studies, i.e. scientific studies that specify and budget the required works for cleaning, constructing and marking paths, compatible with the new statutory framework for paths.
- topoguide applications, innovative digital guides providing active guidance in outdoor routes (Adventures).
- guiding services organization by specialized in natural and cultural environment scientists.