Santorini self-guided app
The application Santorini self-guided is a digital field guide for hiking in Santorini and discovering its rich history and nature. The application is part of the program SANTORINI SELF-GUIDED WALKING HOLIDAY offered by nofootprint.gr and AnaDigit.
The application provides off-line extremely accurate maps and contains detailed trail descriptions, a complete list of points of interest (POIs) and dozens of photos. In the field, the application identifies the nearest trails and POIs and once a trail is selected, it offers step-by-step guidance to the user.
Our self-guided walking holidays around Greece are personally hand-picked and developed by a team of local Greek experts on hiking, mapping, geology, history as well as flora and fauna.
- Unique mobile application with detailed routes, active directions and navigation.
- Comprehensive and detailed information on the area, our favourite walking paths and trails, history, culture, geology, flora and fauna that will maximise your Greek holiday experience.
- Carefully planned routes that have been tried and tested for you so you feel relaxed and certain that we have done all the work for you,
- Options available depending on experience, ability and mood!
- Practical tips and information that will guarantee that you enjoy to the full each walk,
- Our recommendations for food, drink, solitary beaches, ancient sites and other activities you may enjoy,
- Choice of accommodation,
- Door to door baggage transfers,
- Support at each island,
- Bonus walks at the islands and Athens!
The hiking trails covered by the application are:
- Across the caldera, from Fira to Oia (10.9km / 4h, easy hike)
- Emborio to Ancient Thera and Perissa (11.5km / 4h15', moderate level)
- A circular walk in Foinikia (4.5km / 1h30', easy hike)
- From the caldera to Akrotiri and Vlychada beach (4.2km / 1h15', moderate level)
- Circular walk around Pyrgos (5.4km / 1h45', easy hike)
- Crossing Nea Kameni (2.6km / 1h00', easy hike)